Showing all 3 results
An accumulator safety block is a multi-functional valve generally placed between the operating system and the hydraulic accumulator. The safety block acts as isolation for the accumulator, especially in cases where you need to repair or test the system for varied purposes.
Basically, the safety block will act as a pressure relief valve or an emergency shut-off device to protect your hydraulic system from system failure or over-pressurization.
Most accumulator safety blocks from AstaFluid are ideally suited to be used with different types of accumulators, including the diaphragm, bladder, and even piston. The multi-functional and compact design of an accumulator safety valve is designed with the intent to reduce connections and save space. This allows you to boost your productivity and increase profits with maximum output and minimal downtime.
Standard Components of Accumulator Safety Block
An accumulator is made of varied components where each of them are designed to serve their own unique purposes. These components include:
- The manually adjustable safety relief valve
- Manual release handle standard
- 90-degree full orifice ball valve designed to isolate the accumulator from the system whenever needed.
- Manual operated bleed valve to bleed down the accumulator with the utmost safety
- Optional female port in case you need pressure gauge alternatives