Showing the single result
Direction Control Valves
4DL06SES12, Make: SPICA
Description:4-port, spool type, directional control valves with hand lever actuation and wide variety of spool types with spring-centered, spring-offset and detent arrangements.
- (1) Five chamber body and spool design to facilitate high flow.
- (2) Conforms to ISO4401-03, NFPA T3.5.1 and ANSI B93-7 D03 interface.
- (3) Available in 52 standard, interchangeable spool configurations.
- (4) New fully encapsulated hand-lever mechanism for protection against ingress of dirt. High flexibility in mounting and operation – The operating head can be Rotated 4 x 90° around the spool axis – The operator head can be relocated towards port b of the valve. – Hand Lever can be rotated so that it is parallel to the axis at neutral condition.
- (5) Special R-rings for high extrusion resistance. Increased stability under high dynamic condition.