- Prefill and Exhaust valves model PV** are seat type check valves, allowing free flow from its port A to port B and leak-free closure in opposite direction. For reverse flow, these valves can be opened by applying pilot pressure to its port X.
- The valves are designed for the purpose of pre-filling large cylinders during their rapid approach motions, which are actuated mean like a pair of kicker cylinders or jack up cylinders or by gravitational force.
- These valves have very low cracking pressure and generous internal passage to help them to offer least possible pressure drop while pre-filling.
- Due to low pressure drop, these valves also can handle much higher exhaust flow enabling rapid return of the cylinders.
- For connectivity, it’s A port is machined as per Port dimensions for Flanged connection ISO 6162.
- The special cavity for the B port helps the user to mount these valves directly on the cylinders, thus further reducing the pressure drop in the line.
- A hydraulic system having Prefill valve without decompression feature, must have an external arrangement of decompressing the oil in the cylinder, before the valve is opened.
- Model: PV32-A1
- Make: Polyhydron Pvt Ltd
|Working Pressure||315 Bar|
|Exhaust Flow||216 LPM|
|Prefill Flow||96 LPM|
|Mounting Type||Inside oil tank mouting or flanged A port, as per ISO 6162 Special machined cavity for port B.|
|Country of Origin||India|