Name: Solenoid Operated Direction Control Valve, DSG03-3C9-D24-N1-50-Yuken India Ltd
Make: YUKEN INDIA LTMITED
Description: High Pressure & High Flow Rate, Low Pressure Drop, Compact & Small Mass, Shockless type available, Stable Operation, IP65-equivalent high dust- and water-proof, Usable in products of various standards
Working Pressure(BAR): 315
Coil Voltage: D24
3/8 Solenoid Operated Directional Valves, DSG-03 Series
WIDE RANGE OF MODELS – Choose the optimum valve to meet your needs from a large selection available.
High Pressure & High Flow Rate
The DSG-03 50 series solenoid operated Directional valves are classified into two basic models:
- Standard type ——- Useable at high pressure, high flow [315 Kgf/cm2 120 L/min]
- Shockless type ——- which greatly reduces noise which is a result of spool changeover and vibration in pipes. The optimum valve for any system can be utilized since many spool types and various solenoids are all available, along with other optional functions.
- Maximum flow indicates a celling flow. As the celling flow depends on the type of spool and operating condition.
- Sub-Plates are available. Specify sub-plate model from the table above. When sub-Plates are not used, the mounting
surface should have a good machined finish.
- Four socket head cap screws as in the table below are included.
There are no reviews yet.